Winchester House Weddings
Putney, South West London
Congratulations of your engagement! Historic Winchester House is set within half an acre of grounds on the banks of the River Thames, just upstream from Putney Bridge. This beautiful and romantic building includes all you will need to create your perfect civil ceremony and wedding reception.
- Exclusive Hire of Winchester House Ballroom, Bar and Library with optional garden space for a marquee
- Can accommodate both wedding receptions and civil ceremonies.
- Our team is dedicated to providing you with a bespoke wedding service, supporting you from the moment you enquire, right until you throw your bouquet.
- Boasts a fantastic West London location; right on the banks of the River Thames
Stunning ballroom which includes views over the Thames and private gardens.
- Standing Receptions: 150 guests
- Seated Dinners: 100 guests
- Theatre Style: 115 guests
- Cabaret Style: 100 guests
Overlooking the garden and river, with its open fireplace and panelled walls, the Bar is the ideal place for post wedding drinks before moving into the ballroom or garden for your reception.
Welcome guests with a drinks reception inside in The Library, where guests can enjoy stunning views of the garden and river.
The spacious and manicured garden offers one of the best riverside views in London.
Book your exclusive viewing
Walk through our stunning venue with with one of our wedding coordinators for a complimentary consultation. See for yourself how Winchester House is the ideal venue for your wedding
The Historic Winchester House is set within half an acre of grounds on the banks of the River Thames, just upstream from Putney Bridge. This beautiful and romantic building includes all you will need to create your perfect civil ceremony and wedding reception.
With Create, you will work with one dedicated Wedding Planner throughout the whole process; from the initial quote to the site visit, menu tasting, through to the day of your celebration.
From finding and deciding on your perfect menu, finalising the all-important schedule for the day, co-ordinating with all of your chosen suppliers, right through to ensuring all the beautiful details are just as you envisage, your wedding creator will ensure the day runs like clockwork.